Sunday, February 23, 2014

Beautiful Baby Girl's Nursery

My friend Jill is welcoming her sweet baby girl into the world tomorrow morning.  She has created the most beautiful baby girl nursery I have ever seen.  Jill gave me permission to share her gorgeous work with the blog world.  In my opinion, she has a second calling to be an interior designer.  She helped me with my son's room and I will share that on my next post.  Enjoy the pictures and imagine what a lucky little girl she is to be coming home to this beautiful room and loving family.


Love, love, love the chandelier and her flower wreath over the crib!


The details are never forgotten.  Look at the sign in the closet, "I love you to the moon and back".  How sweet is that?


I can't wait to meet this precious bundle.  I know she is going to be sweet and gorgeous.

Prayers are with you and the family tomorrow, Jill and thank you for the lovely, beautiful pictures.