Friday, November 22, 2013

Best Christmas Present for a Shoe Lover

I know I am not finished sharing my Disney World trip with you guys but I could not resist bringing you in on my lovely find.  I have located what I think is the perfect pair of Christmas party shoes on the planet.  They are the most gorgeous shoes I have seen that you can actually walk in.  The pictures don't do them justice.  Now get ready to dig fairly deep into your wallet but I know I will wear these for years.  I did purchase the black so I could wear them with most everything but I am very tempted to go back and buy some of the other colors.  They are a shoe lovers dream.  They even came with a dust bag!  So for all you men out there that don't know what to buy your wife, if she loves shoes, check these out.  They are the Tory Burch Crystal Chelsea Ballet Flat.  You can purchase them here.  Not only are they beautiful but they are very comfortable.  They sparkle with every turn.  I can't wait to wear them!


*I am not being compensated by Tory Burch in any way for this review.  This is only my opinion.