Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Happy Hump Day!

Hello blog world we are half way through the week.  You know what that means.... it is Hump Day.  I was driving by the fair and saw this little fellow.  Isn't he the sweetest and most precious camel you have ever seen?  Okay, he is the first one I have ever seen in person but he is cute.  I could not help myself.  In the spirit of Halloween, I had to dress him up a bit with a Halloween hat.



I took some pictures of the rides and tried out some of the software effects on the pictures.  The HDR setting is cool.  I think it makes this picture look even more beautiful.  It was a beautiful day already but this enhances the clouds and colors to make it pop.


I took this close up of the ferris wheel which I believe is absolutely gorgeous.


I went back at night to take some pictures but these did not turn out as nice.  These are slightly blurred.  Oh well, I still like the colors.


Till next time, Jo.