Saturday, October 5, 2013

Easy Low Calorie Pizza

Let me start by saying I am not a cook.  I usually burn everything I attempt to make.  Everyone used to pick on me by saying they knew I was cooking if they saw the fire trucks going by.  However, this is so simple and easy even I can do it.  As an added bonus it is low calorie compared to most pizzas but it does not have the low calorie taste.  That is why it is my favorite homemade pizza.

The ingredients are whole grain sandwich rounds, pizza sauce, cheese and your favorite toppings.  I love olives so I always use those.


The total calories for my pizza is around 250.  Depending on the toppings and amount of cheese you add it can go up or down slightly from there.


This is before placing in the oven with all of the toppings......


Place in preheated oven at 475F for approximately 7 minutes or until the sandwich round is slightly browned and the cheese is melted.


Remove and enjoy.  In honor of our upcoming trip to Disney World, I indulged in a Mickey Mouse cupcake for dessert!  Can't beat that, um mm good.