Sunday, September 29, 2013

Halloween and Fall Decorating

I am well on my way to decorating my house for Halloween and Fall but I am not finished yet.  My candy corn decoration came in this week from The Paisley Petal Vegas.  I ordered it through Etsy and I am thrilled with how it turned out.  I think it is adorable.  My last name is under the candy swirls.


I ordered this pumpkin picture from Walmart of all places.  I found it online and they personalized it for free.  It has our last name under the leaf.


I ordered this spooky banner from Being A Creative Mom on Etsy.  I love it.  It is the perfect size banner to go on my fireplace mantle.  Each pendant is stamped and made from burlap.  I think it looks awesome.


I went shopping yesterday at two of my favorite stores.  Williams Sonoma had this lovely Thanksgiving place setting on display.  I especially love the copper charger, napkin ring and pumpkin bowl.


At Pottery Barn they had a beautiful display of pumpkins and owls and a Halloween skeleton that needed to close its' legs....lol.  I love the fall colors.  I definitely want one of those owls.  That could be used not only for Halloween but throughout the fall season.  I love their mercury glass pumpkins also.


As I decorate more I will post pictures and share.

Thanks for stopping by and come back soon,
Jo