Monday, August 12, 2013

JAWBONE BIG JAMBOX Review--$50 savings


This summer while outside swimming I wanted the ability to easily access iTunes music from my iPhone.   I searched on-line, read reviews and watched YouTube videos for the most recommended portable wireless speaker out there.  I settled on the Jawbone, BIG JAMBOX.



I could not be more satisfied.  We have enjoyed it all summer.  It is extremely easy to use.  I did not have problems linking it to my phone.  The bluetooth worked without a hitch.  I did notice when I walk  my phone further away from the speaker it starts to lose the signal but that is to be expected.  It can be controlled by my phone or by the controls on top.  The charge has held for at least 12 hours.  It has a very crisp, clear sound.  It can be turned up loud enough to be heard all around my back yard while everyone is swimming.  It packs a big punch for a small box.  You can also use it as a speaker phone.  It supports voice command but I have not tried it yet.  You can design your own in an array of colors.  While one of my friends was over she was sold and now has one of her own.  I also love the portability.  The speaker fits perfectly in my Keep-it-Caddy from Thirty-One.  I can throw it in the bag along with my sunscreen, phone and towel and head out to the pool.  LOVE it.




Right now they are offering a Back to School savings of $50.00.  Regular $299.99, currently $249.99.  For a limited time.

*I am not affiliated with or being compensated by Jawbone in any form.  All opinions expressed are my own.